A woman should never apologize for two things: looking fabulous, and feeling confident. So when full, flirty eyelash extensions give you a boost in appearance and esteem, you should revel in it, rather than entertain the notion that you may have some kind of problem. In fact, you might have 99 problems but flimsy lashes ain’t one!
Eyelash extensions are the ultimate accessory for any glamour-loving gal; and once you’ve had yours done by a good lash artist with the best eyelash extensions training from Dreamlash Academy, you’ll understand why they deserve to be part of your beauty regime. And once you start, you won’t ever want to stop!
When properly applied, eyelash extensions are individually adhered to your natural lashes to instantly spruce up your face with a come-hither, Kardashian-esque flutter that will have you proudly proclaiming, “I woke up like this!” With such ego-boosting results, who can blame you for loving your semi-permanent lashes?
The best lash stylists apply the knowledge gained from a top eyelash extensions course to create different styles of eyelash extensions to suit various individual tastes. So if lash extensions are your addiction, then eyelash extensions certification by Dreamlash Academy is a virtual dealer’s license for the lash artist who serves up your lash extensions “fix”.
After the initial application, eyelash extensions need to be refreshed every 2 or 3 weeks as your natural lashes fall out along with the extensions. In the case of even one fallen lash, chances are, you have your lash artist on speed dial; and that’s okay! She your go-to gal (or guy) for keeping your face refreshed with fabulous eyelashes, so it’s only reasonable that you keep her number handy. Aside from that, there are a few more signs that you’re probably addicted to lash extensions. And contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to be remorseful about it.
8 signs you’re addicted to eyelash extensions… and loving it!
- You faithfully visit your favorite lash stylist every 2 weeks for fill-ins.
- You’ve taken to leaving the house without any makeup; after all, you look fantastic as is!
- You’ve abandoned your old drugstore mascaras totally, and can’t even remember why you needed them in the first place
- Your confidence level is all the way turned up, and you can’t stop admiring yourself in every reflection.
- You’ve developed a propensity for winking at people…slowly.
- You avoid any activity that might compromise your eyelash extensions, including saunas, steam rooms, hot showers and anything that involves use of an oven.
- You proclaim the gospel of eyelash extensions to anyone who will listen, especially those who express admiration for your lashes. Spread the word!
- Finding a fallen lash is now a cause to mourn, not an opportunity to make a wish.
But while you’re busy being beautiful with your buxom lashes in tow, there might be a few naysayers who frown upon your lash extensions habit. Pffft! Poor them!
If lash extensions make you look and feel beautiful, and you employ the services of a lash stylist who trained at Dreamlash Academy, no one else’s opinion should matter.