Use photo editing software to put both photos into a single file.
TIP: If you’re not familiar with photo editing, you can do this quickly and easily at www.picmonkey.com. Simply select the “collage” option on the home screen.
Label each photo with your first and last name. For example, if your name is Amanda Smith, each photo should be labeled respectively- SMITH_AMANDA_MODEL1.jpg, SMITH AMANDA MODEL2.jpg, etc
Re-size your photos to be 40kb’s or less. If you skip this step, our server may reject your photos and won’t be graded.
Once your submissions have been graded, you’ll receive a personal report on your work, notifying you if you passed! If you pass, a $20 administration fee will be processed and your certificate will be on it’s way! If you’re required to submit additional photos, your personal report will let you know the details of what we’re looking to see from you in your next submission.
Important Details About Submitting Your Photos
- Photos submitted directly via email are automatically deleted due to size constraints. All photos must be submitted by transferring them through www.dreamlash.net/certification
- All photos sized over 40kb are unable to be downloaded. Photos over 40kb cannot be opened, so they will not be graded.
- All 5 model photos must be sent in one transfer, only 1 before/after per model. Photos sent 1-2 at a time will not be credited towards your certification, unless your grader requests additional photos.
- Please do not transfer photos to ask for critique and feedback, or post photos on the forum asking if your photos will pass. If you have a specific challenge about applying lashes, please ask for help at https://www.facebook.com/groups/LashStars/
- Grading is a time consuming and meticulous process. Please respect the incredible attention your grader needs to give to you. We’ve generously provided each student with the option to submit up to 3 submissions. (5 models each). After that, a $50 grading fee is applied to each new submission of 5 models)
And most importantly…
- By submitting your photos, you verify that you’re submitting your original work. Submitting another lash artist’s photos, or photos found online may terminate your opportunity to re-apply for certification.
- All photos submitted must be completed using Dreamlash products. We are unable to certify work completed with products that we don’t approve of.