In this class you’ll learn:
- The 3 practical lash problems your clients hired you to solve so that you can make sure your solution to these problems are visible in every one of your marketing posts
- The 3 “personal” problems your clients have hired you to solve so that you can easily blow them away with connection-centered customer service and immediately inspire repeat customers
- The 3 Keys of the Dreamlash Customer promise to ensure your clients leave with lashes they are 100% in love with every single time
- The 3 ways Dreamlash Artists are different so that customers can trust they will always be in the hands of a welcoming, consistent, service professional, causing them to come back time and time again.
- How to blend the 3 “Musts” of true lash artistry so you can wow your client with amazing results and stunning service every time
- Word-for-word script you can copy and paste on your website so you can expertly answer the 3 most common questions clients will ask
- Checklist of the 5 Marketing Steps You Can Take Immediately to Start Growing your Practice Even on Day 1 of the course!
- The 6 Mindset Secrets of a Successful, Kind, and Professional Lash Artist (Without practicing these, you risk blending into the sea of resentful, overwhelmed, struggling lash technicians)
- How to avoid common training faux-pas during the certification course so that you make a good impression on your new community and easily create long-term referral relationships for your lash business and beyond
- How to advance into employment opportunities with Dreamlash and exactly how to qualify to be a Dreamlash Training Assistant, Educator, Featured Success Story, or be invited to fun business-building events like lash charities, etc.
BONUS: In order to make sure you’re fully set up to succeed while avoiding the common pitfalls of running a service-based business you will also receive the following training:
How to handle 3 Most common customer types professionally so you can have the happy, thriving lash studio you deserve including:
- How to handle a kind and considerate client when she expresses dissatisfaction with her service (and her characteristics, what she’s thinking, do’s and don’t, and an email script of exactly what to say to deepen and support the relationship)
- How to handle an aggressive, dishonest client when she expresses dissatisfaction with her service (and the warning signs these clients display so you can choose whether or not you want to accept her booking in the first place. You’ll also receive an email script of exactly what to say to stand in your power to prevent being bullied by this type)
- How to handle a two-faced client who leaves happy but has a different story a few days (or months!) later and the exact pattern she runs to attempt to get money back from you when you no longer have the chance to correct her issue. (You’ll also receive an email script of exactly what to say to call out this bad behavior beautifully and gracefully).
“I completed the course today and I’m feeling so excited to get started. A special thank you to Angela May for putting on such an amazing workshop with such great assistants. I wish I could put them in my pocket and take them with me. Thank you!”
Tara Machiuk, Androssan, AB
Posted in: Modules