Hygiene and safety is paramount to your success as a Dreamlash Artist. Learn the exact ways to protect yourself and your clients so that you can create a glowing reputation that lasts a lifetime.
- 4 of the most common (but often ignored) health and safety hazards in the lash industry
- What you must never do when picking up lashes to guarantee a safe and seamless eyelash extensions application
- The 7 most serious dangers of unsanitary lash artists (and how to danger-proof your tools and work area)
- The #1 most common eye injury caused by unregulated products and poorly trained lash technicians that can cause surface damage or complete loss of vision. (And how to make sure you NEVER make this mistake)
- The 3 most common causes of chemical burn and how to prevent it so that you protect your reputation and your career
- The 5 symptoms of chemical burn caused by lash extensions and the exact instructions to give your clients so that they can quickly correct it while trusting you as an expert who cares about them
- How eye infections are caused and 3 easy ways to prevent them
- 3 questions to ask your client to assess whether they are at risk of being allergic to eyelash extensions application products (without wasting time and money on unnecessary patch tests)
- The 10 symptoms of an eye infection caused by lash extensions and the exact instructions to give your clients so they can quickly correct it while trusting you as an expert who cares about them
- The #1 way to significantly reduce the likelihood of the client developing an eye infection
- 5 Step hand washing procedure for lash artists defined by the national health code.
- 3 Step Emergency Procedure for lash artists defined by the national health code
- The EXACT infection control protocol for tools and implements including the 3-step cleaning guidelines and 9-step disinfecting guidelines.
- The EXACT infection control protocol for surfaces (stations, massage beds, loungers, chairs, etc.) including the 1-step cleaning guideline and 3-step disinfecting guidelines.
As a bonus for this class you’ll receive:
- Checklist of the 8 must-have tools to keep your lash studio safe and sanitary (and where to get them)
- Powerful word-for-word template you can post on your website or social media page to communicate your commitment to safety so that customers see you as a serious, committed professional. (Vs. the amateur mistake of tearing down the competition)
- 3 bonus health and safety Tips that will set you apart from poorly trained lash artists and help you shine as a true expert.
- Registered health and safety certificate number so you that you can begin taking clients right away without taking separate training from a health association ($1200 value).
- Bonus: Easy-to-Follow “Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments” Reference Chart so that you can quickly and easily identify exactly what issue the client is experiencing, what caused the issue, and exactly what to recommend to resolve it
- Compete Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for adhesives so that you can have easy access to ingredients, first-aid measures, handling and storage, exposure controls, and disposal consideration without having to figure everything out on your own
Hi Angela, Thought I would give you the heads up. Alberta Health Services dropped by my studio late Friday afternoon. Wanted to check everything out. She was investigating me to see if I was a legitimate lash artist. She was floored at how I had already followed everything on her health and safety checklist. I’ll keep you posted if there are any updates.
-Deborah Perrin, Edmonton AB
Posted in: Modules