Your clients want gorgeous lash extensions that last. In this class you’ll find the exclusive step-by-step application method that will WOW your clients and stump your competition. Most Dreamlash Artists make $150-$200 per set and take about an hour to complete.
Part 1: Applying the Perfect Set of Lashes Every Time
- 12 Steps to the “Perfect Station Setup” so that you can experience maximum efficiency while making an excellent client impression from the start
- 3 mistakes new lash artists make before the lash application even begins and how to avoid them
- The exact method for applying lashes precisely and perfectly every single time
- Setting up the client in the optimum position so that you can work comfortably, thereby preventing back pain and burnout so that you can have a long career as a lash artist
- Exactly how to fan out the client’s natural lashes prior to the procedure so that you can apply as many lash extensions as possible
- How to remove any cosmetic or make-up buildup from the natural lashes so that you create a barrier-free bond without inadvertently compromising the retention of the lash extensions
- Exactly how to apply collagen under-eye patches so that the client is comfortable and protected without unnecessary irritation
- Exactly how to protect the bottom lashes to prevent them getting caught in the adhesive so they don’t “stick” the eye shut during the application without causing the client pain or discomfort
- Exactly how much adhesive to “drop” at a time so that the product remains at the proper temperature and consistency while ensuring you’re not wasting excess glue (and money!)
- The well-kept Dreamlash secret “dipping” method that ensure you use the juiciest, most effective “beads” of adhesive so that you can increase the retention of the entire lash application
- 2 “Lash-Pick-Up” methods to ensure that each lash extension is perfectly placed in your tweezers so that you can precisely place each lash without causing repetitive motion injury in your hands
- The exact percentage of the lash extension you need to coat with the adhesive so that you can complete a clean, separated application without creating painful “clumps” against the eyelid
- The exact method of applying the eyelash extension to the natural lash so that you can provide a smooth and seamless application for each and every lash
- The exact amount of time to hold the eyelash extension in place in order to make sure the adhesive is set so that you’re not releasing it too early causing the extensions to shift crookedly
- The Dreamlash secret of how to remove excess adhesive from each eyelash extension so that you don’t end up with a clumpy, painful lash extensions #fail like you see from many poorly trained lash artists
- The one trick you can use while placing every lash to avoid sticking the lashes down to the pad so that the client can comfortably open her eyes after the procedure without pain or follicle damage
- A simple foolproof method that will help you create full and thick lashes from corner to corner
Part 2: Providing the Perfect Fills
Don’t say we didn’t warn you! Eyelash extensions are addictive and if a client has a good experience they will come back again and again. Fills are a must-have service for any lash artist to provide so they can keep their clients for life. Most Dreamlash Artists earn $50-$75 per fill and they take 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
- The three questions you MUST ask before performing a fill so that the client leaves with exactly what she wants and sees you as an expert who cares about making sure she always leaves with the lashes of her dreams
- How to recognize which lash extensions to remove so that you don’t cause twisting, pulling, sagging, or follicle damage to the natural lashes
For Class 4, You Will Receive the Following Bonuses!
Bonus: Easy-to-Reference Instruction Sheet on the 10 Steps to the Perfect Dreamlash Fill with a complete photo tutorial
Part 3: Safe and Comfortable Removals
Some clients just wanted lashes for a special occasion. Some clients need a removal because they went to a poorly trained lash artist and are now left with painful clumps that are irritating their eyelids. Either way, mastering removals is a must for any lash artist who wants to grow her business and provide clients with this valuable service. Most Dreamlash Artists make $65 per removal and they take 30-45 minutes to complete.
- How to prep your station for a removal (and the 6 tools you’ll need)
- How to assure your client’s eyes stay completely protected during the removal so that their eye health or comfort is not jeopardized
- How to prepare your remover so that it gives you the best possible result
- Exactly how much remover to place on your brush (Too much can cause dripping the product on the skin and too little will not be effective)
- The 2-Brush Method to properly apply remover to the lashes so that they are fully coated without excess
- Exactly how remove the lash extensions from the natural lashes “like butter” without pulling, tugging, or causing painful follicle damage
- Exactly how to remove the solution residue from the natural lashes so that client doesn’t experience any itching or burning after the removal
- The exact instructions you must give your client immediately if she notices any discomfort so that you can make the experience as comfortable and professional as possible
I am overwhelmed by the response I have gotten and have actually had to turn a few clients away as at this time…my spots are limited! I have ran into a few clients that had seen someone else, and was horrified to see how brutal they were! I actually removed a set that came of in clumps of 10!! It certainly made me grateful that I had received the training I did from Dreamlash!
-Stacy Sorensen, Calgary AB
Posted in: Modules