Why do Dreamlash Artists have more successful businesses than any other Lash Artists? The magic is in the consultation process. By using the Dreamlash consultation method, clients will be eager to upgrade their lashes which means better results for them and more profit for you.
In this class you’ll learn:
- 5 crucial mistakes lash artists make with consultations costing them time, money, and credibility
- Exactly how to complete a highly effective consultation (and it’s not the amateur mistake of simply handing them a form and asking them to fill it out)
- How to gracefully ensure each client comprehends the entire lash extensions experience properly so that you can guide them through anything they still have questions about.
- How to make sure you have accurate client records so that you can provide a consistent service that gains your clients’ trust so that they keep coming back.
- How to legally protect yourself from any liability that may arise as a result of the natural risks of any beauty service
- A simple easy-to-follow checklist on how to deliver an expert client consultation with confidence
- Word-for-word script to use after the consultation process that will increase the amount of customers eager to choose your most premium offer
- Understanding the 4 purposes of the client consultation so that you can use this invaluable business tool in the most effective way
- The #1 Amateur mistake that most people make when delivering a consultation so that you can stand out as a thousand steps ahead of the competition just by doing this one thing properly
- Checklist of the 6 Mistakes Lash Artists make with the Client Consultation Process (and how to prevent them).
- Checklist of the 6 Steps to Delivering a Client Consultation like a True Professional so that you can WOW your clients with thoughtfulness and professionalism within a few minutes of meeting them
For Class 5, You Will Receive the Following Bonuses!
Bonus Script: Word-for-Word script of exactly what to say on the phone or via social media to stop discount requests dead in their tracks and get their booking 90% of the time
Posted in: Modules