1. Prep your station with the following tools: 1 pair of Dreamlash Bright & Beautiful Budge-Resistant Patches, 2 paper towels to set tools on, 2 Lint-Free Absorbent Cotton Pads, 1 pair of Dreamlash Precise Curved Tweezers (sterilized,) Dreamlash Lash Liberation Advanced Remover and a air blower/compressor
2. Have your client lay down in a comfortable position
3. Apply budge-resistant patches on the undereye area (you do not have to secure lower lashes for this procedure). For your clients’ safety, assure their eyes stay closed until you instruct them to open.
4. Shake Lash Liberation Remover for 30 seconds. Apply a 1 cm drop to the tip of each doe-foot brush
5. Gently apply Lash Liberation Remover to the lash extensions. Be extra careful to avoid getting the chemical in the client’s’ eye or lid area
8. Using your curved Dreamlash tweezers, gently slide the extensions from the base of the natural lashes.
Caution: Do not pull the extensions off if they are still adhered as this will cause lash loss. Simply apply more Lash Liberation Advanced Remover and it let stand again for another 5-10 minutes.
9. Once all extensions/excess adhesive has been fully removed, take a cotton square and gently wipe the lashes clean; using a downward stroking motion (From lash root to tip, not side-to-side). Be sure to use a new cotton square once one becomes saturated in solution.
Note: If your client notices discomfort, instruct them to close their eyes (without squinting) and continue to dry their lashes with a fan or air blower until your client feels comfortable enough to open their eyes.