Welcome to Dreamlash Eyelash Extensions PRO Certification, one of the only programs in North America designed exclusively to show you how to become a Professional Lash Artist.
Lash Artists and Potential Lash Artists are getting their coveted Dreamlash PRO Certification.
UPCOMING PRO Certification Courses in Canada:
Saskatoon, SK – February 23, 24, 25 2018 (0 spaces, Registration Closed)
Winnipeg, MB – March 2, 3, 4 2018 (0 spaces, Registration Closed)
Toronto, ON – March 9, 10, 11 2018 (0 spaces, Registration Closed)
Calgary, AB – March 16, 17, 18 2018 (0 spaces, Registration Closed)
Edmonton, AB – March 23, 24, 25 2018 (0 spaces, Registration Closed)
Vancouver Region, BC – April 6, 7, 8 2018 (0 spaces, Registration Closed)
Calgary, AB – May 4, 5, 6 2018 (2 spaces left)
Edmonton, AB – May 25, 26, 27 2018 (4 spaces left)
Winnipeg, MB – June 1, 2, 3 2018 (3 spaces left)
Saskatoon, SK – June 8, 9, 10 2018 (3 spaces left)
Vancouver Region, BC – June 22, 23, 24 2018 (4 spaces left)
Toronto, ON – September 7, 8, 9 2018 (3 spaces left)
EARLY BIRD PRICING CURRENTLY 40-60% OFF FULL PRICE for PRO CERTIFICATION COURSE – EXPIRES SOON
It doesn’t matter where you are with Lash Artistry:
- No Beauty background and want to work from your home as a Lash Artist
- Already established as a Hairstylist, Esthetician, or Makeup Artist and want to add eyelash extensions to your existing services
- You’re a salon or spa looking to get your staff members trained in this profitable service
- You tried to learn the INTRICATE ART of eyelash extensions in an online course, only to end up confused and frustrated, realizing that there is NO WAY set yourself apart from the competition without being supported in-person (and on an ongoing basis) by an educator who deeply CARES about you and your success
Are you Ready to be 1 out of 500 Lash Artists who will carry Dreamlash PRO Certification Status This Year?
Just take a look at the potential Revenue you can Achieve:
Fee Per Procedure
5 Applications Per Week
10 Applications Per Week
15 Applications Per Week
Dreamlash Eyelash Extensions PRO will show you, in detail, the exact steps you need to do to achieve perfect, show stopping lashes for your clients, every single time.
Dreamlash Eyelash Extensions PRO delivers in person Certification training for a select group of only 100 students per year around the nation. In this renowned training program, you will receive 8 workbooks which include our systems, processes, patterns, and scripts for finding the best look for your clients.
So why do you really want to learn eyelash extensions?
With all the courses and advanced education out there, what’s your reason for wanting to learn this art? What do you want to make of it? How many clients do you want to serve per week? Perhaps you’re taking this course because you want to live a more lavish lifestyle, or perhaps you just want a creative outlet to make other women look and feel beautiful!
If you’re like many of the Lash Artists we’ve trained, you envision this:
- Working from a home lash room full or part time
- Making women look and feel beautiful with gorgeous lashes
- Having more time to spend with your kids, partner, and doing other things you love
Lash Artistry is a luxury service that requires professionalism, creativity, and customer care. Are you ready for this type of commitment?
You deserve a career where you can experience the deep satisfaction of making women look and feel fantastic, express your creativity, and make a good income.
If you’ve already read this far, I know you’re passionate about these things because you like enriching the lives of other women.
But if you’re like all the other Lash Artists I’ve spoken to, you’re confused as to which course is right for you. You’ve seen a variety of other courses out there all claiming to be the “best” at all different price points. You want to get a good deal, but it matters more to you that you get the best education.
If you’re like I was when I started my Lash Career over 8 years ago, you:
- Want in-depth education with none of the pieces missing
- Want to train with a reputable company that you’re certain will be around for the long term
- Want simple, easy-to-follow instructions you can be 100% confident when working on your clients
- Want a company that follows all National Health Regulations so you can ensure your clients’ safety
- Want a company that treats you like a valued member of the community, not just wants your money
- Want a company that can offer you multiple levels of Certification so you can gain advanced skills
If you can relate, you’re in the right place.
Following my simple step-by-step processes are the path to becoming 100% self-assured that you can “wow” your clients with the true artful perfection of lashes done right.
The art of Eyelash Extensions must be mastered in order to get referrals, repeat clients, and ultimately grow a thriving practice.
I know from personal experience – and I’ve learned a lot of things the hard way – so you don’t have to.
In just one year, I grew my lash artistry practice to 2000 clients by offering the “best in town” in not one but two cities. My 2 businesses, which have now been sold so I can focus on education were noted as a “phenomenon” in the Winnipeg Free Press in 2010.
The best part was, I was 100% certain we were offering the best service in town, making women look and feel beautiful and fantastic.
Most weeks my business served 20-30 clients per Lash Artist. I had 5 Lash Artists working under me.
I made my own schedule, and I had the luxury and time to travel, visit my favourite spas, and have my own lashes done all the time.
At just 25 years old, it was the first time I had plenty of time and money to take exquisite care of myself, give the best “me” to my clients, and support the people I love.
But it wasn’t always this way…
When I started my lash practice, there was no such thing as “Dreamlash PRO Eyelash Certification” so I had to learn everything trial-and-error.
Although I hadn’t yet unlocked the magic of offering a consistent client experience by partnering with a great brand, I was left to put many pieces together on my own. I even took an eyelash extensions course from one of the big names in the business – but because they barely scratched the surface of the “basics,” I still didn’t leave confident in my skills.
I threw all caution to the wind and started taking clients anyway. I deeply cared about them and did the best I could. Often times they would love their lashes…but often times they wouldn’t…and they had good reason not to…
Since the education I was provided was vague (to put it in the nicest way), my first few months of clients experiencing rapid loss of their lashes, poor patterning, uncomfortable applications, and were generally disappointed in their service.
This hurt me tremendously. There were days I would go home and cry out of sheer embarrassment over not being able to get it right. I was so frustrated that I questioned if I should even keep offering the service at all.
Although some of the clients were gracious enough to give me another chance, many of them gave up on eyelash extensions altogether.
This was a LOUD wake up call
I realized that I had to figure this out. I was angry that I had invested money with companies who didn’t care about me, even though I followed every single one of their “steps” they just seemed to forget about me as soon as I had paid them.
I didn’t want to be known as the “Worst Lash Artist in Town”
I had a big A-Ha when I hired an expert lash artist to teach me her tricks, then enlisted ten of my closest friends and family members to volunteer to let me practice on them until I got this perfect.
I had to fly all the way out to Salt Lake City, Utah to work with my new Lash Mentor – but it was worth it.
I spent many evenings – turned into late nights figuring out exactly what works and what doesn’t. I used all my new tricks to apply their lashes perfectly. Although my lash teacher wasn’t present in the room with me, I felt myself being guided by someone who had walked this path before me – I finally cracked the code on how to apply amazing lashes every single time.
This is what recent students have said:
Once I figured this out, I KNEW I could make thousands of women feel beautiful and powerful with AMAZING lashes, customized to them, applied safely and properly.
Shortly after I knew I finally mastered the process, I found myself getting referrals and rebookings. I was even featured as front page news of my Local Paper.
All because I sought out someone who could show me the exact steps I needed to take to make this work.
I saw that I just had to change a few things to begin making my clients happy – every single time.
My passion and drive was reawakened and I now knew I could do this.
So I took a huge leap and invested with my Lash Mentor to take all her advanced training programs at a price tag of $10,000. This was extremely scary because at the time I didn’t know where the money would come from – but I had faith that she cared about me and that what she showed me would work.
And it just kept getting better from there
I started getting referrals and rebookings. I gained a reputation as the only Lash Artist to ever see. I was grateful for the time and money I spent getting a great education or none of this would have been possible.
I immersed myself in learning advanced application strategies and got addicted to the look on my clients’ faces when they opened their eyes.
In the first month of starting my lash practice, I had about ten clients who returned. After I learned how to do lashes properly I had double that, and it kept doubling month after month.
I take the time to do every lash application perfectly, and consistently. I stopped jumping around from training to training, and brand to brand, and only do what works. I never have to “show off.” I just follow the patterns and techniques, and use the same lashes and every client is happy. I’ve seen the power a beautiful set of lashes can have on a woman’s life. My applications even got so efficient that I was booking clients for full, perfect sets of lashes in less than an hour.
My lash artistry practice evolved into two businesses with 5 lash artists working under me, then ultimately sold for a profit. I still do lashes from my home, and I’m one of the highest paid lash artists in North America.
As a Lash Artist – I love making $500 per hour working with great clients to trust me to make them look and feel beautiful.
You can’t start out as a $500 per hour Lash Artist, but the potential is there if you follow the formulas, and stay consistent with an excellent line of products.
On the path to becoming a lash artist who gets referrals and rebookings, I’ve learned you must do these 6 things:
- Get quality education from a company who holds nothing back
- Find the Lash Artistry Mentor who cares about you as a person, and treat them well to ensure you maintain that relationship.
- Commit to doing every application perfectly.
- Learn Patterning and Customization Techniques so each client leaves looking her best
- Gain a reputation as someone who cares about her clients
- Be consistent – don’t treat your client as a guinea pig every time you hear about a new “lash type” or “adhesive”. The only lashes real, paying clients want are simple!
Committing to doing perfect lash applications is the most important thing you’ll ever do – without this you don’t stand a chance to ever get a single referral or rebooking.
Your ability to do perfect lash applications is the sole indicator of whether or not you’ll get repeat clients and referrals. It gives you confidence, client trust, and the powerful benefits of the magic of word-of-mouth marketing.
The More I Learned, the More I Earned
You’ll notice that getting quality education is #1 because you need this to begin your lash artistry practice. You also need the correct formulas on how to price according to your ability level so you book the right clients with the right expectations.
The pricing structure we walk you through will impact which clients book with you, and if they are wrong, you’ll attract all the wrong clients causing you anxiety and frustration.
As you advance your education, you have the ability to charge more as more high-end clients will be drawn to you. You don’t want to make a mistake in this area by setting your prices incorrectly.
Hint: do not try to figure this out by looking at the competition – most of them are doing it wrong.
Are you struggling to find a company that provides top-quality education, and cares about you and your dreams?
I’m made to help Lash Artists gain the skills they need to get all the referrals and rebookings possible by providing perfect and consistent lash applications. You deserve this type of education so you can help more women feel beautiful in a safe and caring environment.
And if you really care about making women feel amazing…you owe it to the women out there to get the best education with the best product line possible so they can be 100% confident in entrusting their eyes to you.
Trying to get the cheapest lash course and neglecting getting the in-depth training you need is a sure-fire way to become a “Lash Technician Statistic” – all because you didn’t set a standard high enough for yourself to get the most in-depth training possible on the market today.
So now its time to apply to be one of the 100 students accepted from across North America this year for
Dreamlash Eyelash Extensions PRO Certification.
In the Dreamlash Eyelash Extensions PRO Certification programs, 100 students from across North America will come together to learn my personal method of Perfect Eyelash Extensions Application.
These are the same techniques I used to make clients so happy they would refer me to their friends. I want you to be the Lash Artist everyone talks about also, and I know the same success is possible for you. I’ve seen it happen again and with Lash Artists who have implemented these same techniques. Here’s an overview of what you’re going to learn in this 3-day, in-depth certification program:
Dreamlash PRO Certification includes 8 easy-to-follow, step-by-step, eyelash extensions courses, delivered by my knowledgable and attentive educational team, each trained by me personally.
Class #1 – The Magic of the Right Tools and Supplies
If you’re tired of all the confusion around which supplies you need to get and which you don’t, rejoice! In this class you’ll learn all about the only tools you’ll ever need for eyelash extensions application, and discover tricks and shortcuts to apply lashes expertly.
- How Dreamlashes are different compared to what’s out there
- When to use Quickie Regular Adhesive and when to use Quickie Fast-Dry Plus (you’ll expertly know when to use which on each client)
- The importance of primer and what can go wrong if it’s used incorrectly
- The 2 different consistencies of removers and which situations to use each one
- The importance of using under-eye collagen patches and why you should never, ever skip this step except in this one situation.
- The uses and benefits of the straight tweezer. The uses and benefits of the curved tweezer
- The two types of glue stones, the benefits, and which one we recommend
- The exact brushes you must use to make micro-corrections in your work. (If you skip this step you could literally ruin your work and have to re-do it from the start)
- Proper Uses and Benefits of Sealants, and why you must apply sealant to your work at the right time to ensure your clients’ lashes last optimally
- The various options for Mascaras made for Eyelash Extensions
- The 4 purposes of the client consultation form, and why skipping this step could cause you and your clients serious trouble.
Bonus: As a bonus for Class #1, you receive:
- Template for Mascara Instructions to hand to your clients to take-home
- Sealant Instructions Template for clients to take home
- Client Consultation and After Care Sample
Class # 2 – The Hygiene and Safety of the Professional Lash Artist
In this class you’ll learn:
-What you must NEVER do when picking up lashes
-The proper way to sanitize your metal implements that keep them safe without ruining them
-The Handwashing method every Lash Artist must follow (that most technicians don’t know)
-What to do if adhesive gets in the clients’ eyes, that if not
followed, the client could be permanently injured or blinded.
BONUS: As a bonus for Class # 2, you receive:
Personal Take-Home Workbook covering all Class 2 Material
-Checklist of the exact method you need to follow to sanitize your metal implements
-Handwashing Procedure Checklist
-Complete MSDS Document for Quickie Adhesive
-Emergency Procedure checklist in the rare occasion adhesive gets in the clients’ eyes.
(As a side note, I’ve worked on nearly 2000 clients, and have never once needed this safety procedure. My motto, however, is “better safe than sorry.”)
-word-for-word template for posting your commitment to safety on your website
Class #3 The Dreamlash™ Method
Gorgeous Eyelash Extensions that Last
Your clients want gorgeous lash extensions that last. In this class you’ll find the exclusive step-by-step application method that will WOW your clients and stump your competition.
In this class you’ll learn:
- The simple, proven method of applying long-lasting eyelash extensions, step-by-step
- The correct amount of adhesive to use for each lash
- How to ensure each lash is adhered to its’ maximum potential
- The proper way to isolate the lash so the application is truly one-to-one. (1 lash extension to 1 natural lash)
- The correct times to dry the lashes (and it’s not at the end of the application like most amateur lash artists)
- My secret shortcut to picking up each lash easily and simply
- A simple, foolproof method that will help you get the lashes thick and full from corner to corner.
BONUS: As a Bonus for class #3, you receive:
- Step-by-Step Instructions covering exactly how to apply long-lasting eyelash extensions
- Full Colour, Easy to Follow Photos on how to pick up the lashes
- 2 Pairs of Practice Lashes for you to learn with during the class
- Station Set-Up Template for Maximum Efficiency
Class # 4 – Basic Patterning and Customization
In this class, you will be expertly guided, step by step on how to create custom patterns for your clients, and create beautiful looks based on your clients’ unique features.
What you’ll learn in Class 4:
- 29 Simple, Proven Patterns for Full Sets of Lashes that will “wow” your clients
(These patterns will tell you exactly which size to use, which thickness to use, and which curl level to use) PLUS! I will hand you a done-for-you BONUS Bridal Pattern that outlines exactly what you need to do to “wow” your brides who trust you to make their look perfect.
- Checklist of the 6 Most Common Patterning Mistakes All Beginner Lash Artists Make
Class #5 – The Client Consultation Process
Following the Client Consultation process is crucial to your success in every single lash application in order to position yourself as an expert, and to ensure the client’s needs are met.
In Class # 5 – you’ll learn:
- 5 Crucial Mistakes Lash Artists Make During this Process costing them time, money, and credibility
- Exactly how to deliver an excellent client consultation (and it’s not simply handing them the form ask asking them to fill it out)
As a bonus for Class #5 – you’ll receive:
- Simple Checklist on how to deliver the Client Consultation Expertly
- My Word-for-Word Script to use after the consultation process that will have the client so impressed, they will choose your most premium offer
Class #6 – Working on a Live Model
It’s now time for you to test your new skills. Working on a live model, this is your first opportunity to follow everything you learned to create a beautiful lash application.
What you’ll learn in Class #6:
- Supervised by your assigned educator, you’ll gain practical experience applying Dreamlashes from start to finish, so you’ll be 100% confident when you service your first client
- Practice the Client Consultation Process
- Practice preparing your tools and supplies
- Practice following the Hygiene and Safety Protocol
- Practice Patterning and Customization
- Practice Complete Lash Application from Start to Finish
Bonus for Class #6:
- Checklist of the Customer Care Procedure from Start to Finish
- Instruction and Critique from your Educator
- The opportunity to be a lash model and take part in the Dreamlash Experience
- Take Home Step-By-Step Instructions on how to do a Fill
Class #7 – How To Get Your First Bookings
Booking clients into your Lash Artistry practice can be just as much of an art as applying the eyelash extensions themselves.
In Class #7 you’ll learn:
- The 6 biggest mistakes Lash Artists make when starting with marketing
- How to price your services professionally, and what the current market “sweet-spot” is. (Price your services too high or too low and risk getting no bookings
- P.S – you won’t find the market sweet spot by looking at competitors as most of them are not within it)
- A simple 3-step process you can follow to immediately pre-book up to 30 clients in the next 60 days with no marketing costs
As a bonus for Class #7, you’ll receive
- Checklist of the 6 Marketing Mistakes All Lash Artists make
- My personal formula for setting your prices, and when to raise them
- A done-for-you template that outlines exactly what you need to do to get up to 30 clients in the next 60 days
- Retail offerings price list
- Email Template that you can customize to your business, to send to clients when they book with you in order to drastically reduce cancellations and no-shows
- A simple 3-step process you can follow to immediately pre-book up to 30 clients in the next 60 days with no marketing cost
Dreamlash PRO Events blend in-depth theory, hands-on practice, and marketing advice along with Angela’s profound inspiration in every workbook to help you create lasting confidence in your new skills. Expect to be richly supported as your Dreamlash Educator guides you to create exceptional skills as a Lash Artist.
BONUS – Private “Dreamlash Artists Only” Facebook Support Group
You’ll be fully supported by a “sisterhood” of supportive, gossip-free, success-focused women who generously share feedback, expertise, and advice as you perfect your lash applications.
You’ll be held accountable to deliver the highest level of customer care. Being a part of a positive community is the fastest way to perfect your skills and fast-track to the leading edge of this industry.
But be warned: this isn’t your typical industry forum where you get bombarded with advertisements or get drained by others while they whine about clients.
This is an exclusive opportunity to be privy to additional patterning templates, business checklists, and done-for-you educational content that cannot be compared to any other support forum out there.
BUT BEFORE YOU DECIDE, REVIEW THESE IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS:
There’s a vast amount of eyelash extensions training courses popping up, seemingly overnight.
Potential students who are currently receiving services from a Lash Artist may be persuaded to receive informal, unstructured training through them.
With the rapid growth of the eyelash extensions industry, there is also a growth of training offerings that are poorly developed, offering inaccurate information, and weak skills instruction.
Certain trainings, including some that are promoted by “Experienced Lash Artists” aren’t designed to help students succeed, but to mislead potential students into registering for a training that doesn’t provide them with the necessary skills to stand a chance. (After all, many unscrupulous lash artists don’t want to create competition for themselves)
These trainings are typically provided at a significant lower financial investment than their comprehensive and accredited counterparts.
Furthermore, beware of trainings that don’t provide students with proper regulation registration upon certification. (Official certification is recognized by a regulatory body that allows certified students to practice eyelash extensions ethically and legally.) This problem makes any certificate received from a non-registered training to be meaningless – unrecognized by the government, a regulatory agency, or a potential employer.
You can only master the art of eyelash extensions through a proven, accredited curriculum that has been reviewed and approved by committed experts in the industry. Unfortunately, many students have learned this the hard way.
So, do your research. Weak lash extension skills stand out to clients immediately, so it pays to plan ahead.
Dreamlash PRO takes place in convenient locations with free parking, surrounded by tons of amenities.
Are you Ready to be 1 out of 100 Lash Artists who will carry Dreamlash PRO Certification Status?
The early-bird tuition for the Dreamlash PRO Eyelash Extensions Certification is $2497 (but will ultimately go up to $4997 as we near the course date). This is an itty-bitty investment compared to how many clients you’ll be able to serve after receiving your certification.
I’ve personally seen hopeful Lash Artists throw away thousands of dollars on training courses that were vague and outdated. They took these courses with companies that didn’t see them as human souls with hopes and dreams – just a quick way to make a buck.
I’ve also seen hopeful Lash Artists destroy their businesses by taking a great course, then turning around and purchasing inferior product to use on clients just to “save” a few bucks. Your Dreamlash Certification is only valid for as long as you continue to provide the highest levels of service to your clients by consistently using Dreamlash products on each and every application.
How much money are you leaving on the table by not getting the education you need? $1000-$4000 per month?
The wasted money will only grow as clients don’t send you referrals or rebook with you. If you try to offer eyelash extensions without learning every little step and technique, you’re likely to get a bitter reputation very quickly.
To put it in dollar values, lets say you book 10 Dreamlash clients at $150 each. Do this every week and you will make $6000 per month. That’s $72,000 per year. Do you see how the investment of $2497 is really just an itty-bitty amount in the grand scheme of things? (And your revenues will only go up as you get a great reputation)
I want to make it super easy for you to apply because I know only the lash artists who are committed to getting the best education will do so.
I want my course only full of lash artists who have extremely high standards for their education, their life, and their clients. It’s like a ripple effect – the better education Lash Artists receive, the more women get to enjoy beautiful lashes by someone who cares about their comfort, health, and safety.
And remember, applying does NOT commit you to the course. If you get an invitation to be interviewed, you’ll have the opportunity to decide whether this is right for you or not.