COURSES AND TRAINING:
(1) CONTRACT – If Company has invited you to attend a program, and approves your enrolment, your completion of your enrolment authorizes company to charge your credit card or accept your bank transfer as payment for your enrolment in the Program. All course deposits and tuition payments are non-refundable.
(2) COMMITMENT PERIOD – You agree that if you are accepted into any of the Company’s programs, and place a deposit to hold a space, you are responsible for full payment of fees for the entire duration of the program pertaining to your agreement, regardless of whether you actually attend or complete the program, and regardless if you have selected a lump sum or a payment plan. If for any reason you choose to remove or cancel yourself out of the Program prior to the end date of the Commitment Period, you are obligated to pay or continue paying any outstanding balance(s) for the entire period pertaining to your agreement.
(3) PROGRAM BENEFITS – Client understands that any/all scheduled training days, program bonuses or other benefits expire at the end of the Commitment period and will not be carried over. If Client misses any scheduled training days or other program bonuses, it is at clients own risk and no guarantee is made that any program benefits can be rescheduled or re-issued. It is important that client prioritizes their participation in all program benefits as they are offered as they are only valid during the commitment period and on specific dates within the commitment period.
(4) FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – The Company has made every effort to accurately represent its programs and potential benefits. Results can and do vary, therefore Company makes no guarantees. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee any client will experience the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on various factors including, but not limited to their background, dedication, business experience, number of years in business, mental and physical health, personal desires and motivation. By enrolling in any of the Company’s programs, Client represents they have considered all factors pertaining to their own unique situation.
(5) PAYMENT TERMS – No refunds will be issued and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis whether you complete the Program or not.
(6) QUALIFICATIONS – The program instructors are not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, or financial advice, and the information provided to you in the Program is not intended as such. Client should refer all legal, tax, accounting, and financially related inquiries to professionals qualified in applicable area of expertise.
(7) Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule programs and/or program benefits for any reason including but not limited to low registrations, staffing issues, venue issues, weather issues, travel disruptions, etc. In such cases where Company initiates a course cancellation, or reschedules program benefits,your full investment will be credited towards a future date to receive applicable benefits or Company programs, or will be redeemable for product credit without penalty and not be applicable for a refund.
(8) OTHER TERMS – The Parties agree that any individual, firm, Company, associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is an Company, officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT which includes the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
(9) COURSE TRANSFERS • $286.25 date change fee + applicable tuition difference • $286.25 cancellation fee within 24 hours of course date: balance refunded to credit for future course, no product credit. No-Show: no refunds or credits provided •
PRODUCT RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Your purchase may be returned/exchanged by following the steps outlined below.
(1) Item must be new, unused, in the original state, with all tickets, tags, and labels intact. Company must deem product to be in re-saleable state in order to be accepted.
(2) Item must be free from scratches, cracks, label discoloration, or any other wear and tear.
(3) Item must be returned within 5 days of delivery date to qualify for a refund, or 30 days of purchase to qualify for store credit or exchange.
(4) Shipping fees are non-refundable. Client is responsible for any and all shipping fees, duties, and taxes related to their return and/or exchange. For international purchases, if Client (Shipper) assigns duties and taxes to be paid by the Company (Receiver), Client understands the warehouse does not have payment terminals to pay the duties and taxes and the return cannot be processed.
(5) No refunds, exchanges, or store credits on discounted purchases, sale items, clearance items, or any item that was adjusted from it’s regular price for any reason.
(6) No refunds, exchanges, or store credits on online courses or any item that provides access to digital materials of any kind, whether or not you have begun or completed the program. This is in place expressly in order to provide the student with lifetime access that allows ample opportunity for students to review the course concepts.
(7) Email [email protected] and request your Return Authorization Documents. Allow 24 business hours to receive your documentation. Once you return the completed documentation, you’ll be given a unique Return Authorization Number.
(8) Ship your returned items to the shipping warehouse designated for your return. The return address related to your item will be provided once your return is authorized. In order to be valid, your return must include your official product purchase receipt and your Return Authorization Number. This identifying information ensures your product return is credited to your account. Since it is not possible to issue refunds/credits on returns without the required information, or on items shipped to the incorrect warehouse or distributor associated with your return, we reserve the right to refuse refunds/credits on returns that haven’t been returned following this protocol. We highly recommend shipping your return with a tracking number, and take no responsibility for lost or missing packages that were shipped without tracking.
(9) Orders cannot be returned by rejecting the shipment or using the “Return to Sender” option by the delivery carrier. If this is attempted, your order will not be received by the Company, but will be shipped to a Multi-Use Warehouse that will dispose of your return and no refund or credit is possible at that point. For this reason, carefully follow the instructions above to ensure your return is received.
(10) For cancelled orders, your purchase price will be refunded in full less a transaction fee of 15%. As items are queued for shipping very quickly, orders must be cancelled within 1 hour of placement.